When you visit our site, sign up to our newsletter and purchase from our site you’ll share some information with us. We want to be clear and concise in telling you exactly how we collect and use this information.
Ways we collect your Information
1. When you interact with our services, we collect information you choose to share with us.
When you sign up to our weekly newsletter / download free products we collect your first name, surname and email address. We use this information to send you the weekly newsletter. When creating an account on our site we collect your name, email address, billing information. This is so you can purchase products on our site as well as:
- Re-download purchased products
- Subscribe for Latest Product News
- Receive the latest industry news
- Your playlist will be carefully stored
- Receive curated product suggestions via email based on your previous purchases
You can withdraw this information at any time.
Never input any information that you do not want to. Contact us with any issues you have.
2. When you visit our site we collect information using cookies and other technologies
We’ll be able to see which page you arrived on, which pages you visited, which demos you played, what you put in your cart, what you purchased, which page you exited on, and what you searched for. We also collect information about which city and country you are in, which internet provider you are using, your IP address, web browser type, payment method, your username and password, date of purchase, time spent on site, time spent on individual pages, pages you visited before or after navigating to our website.
3. Information collected by third party cookies and other technologies
We collect information when you click on an external ad for our site. For example if you click a link to our site on social media we can use these statistics to know if these ads are driving traffic to our site.
If you prefer you can usually remove or reject browser cookies through the settings on your browser or device.
How and why we use information
The main reason is to always be working towards improving our website and service for you.The information we collect helps us to know what products you like, how much on average our customers spend, how you interact with the site, how you arrive at the site so we can make your customer journey easier. This data collection helps us to market and re-market effectively and provide a personal service for our customers.
All of this information helps us create a better experience for our customers by:
- Developing and improving products and services.
- Communicating with you via email to tell you all about our products and keep you up-to-date with the things we think you’ll love, and let you know about promotional offers.
- Monitoring and analyzing trends and usage.
- Personalizing the service e.g. through re-marketing or advertisement.
- Finding similar-to audiences so we can market to the relevant audience.
- Enhancing the safety and security of our products and services.
- Verifying your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
- Using information we have collected from cookies and other technology to enhance the services and your experience of them and find out what we may need to tweak.
- Enforcing our terms and conditions and other usage policies.